Mortgage Ezy is off to another flying start to the year after taking out Best Non-Bank Lender in the Australian Lending Awards for a second year in a row to now being ranked number 1 Mortgage Manager 2017 as voted by the huge representation of Broker from around the country in TheAdviser Third Party Lending Report. Like always Mortgage Ezy was up against some stiff competition with the likes of Australian First Mortgage, Better Mortgage Management, Better Choice Home Loans, Future Financial and Loan Avenue but came out the clear winner.
TheAdvisers Third Party Lending Report is the industry leading report into broker’s perceptions and opinions of the non-bank lending sector and individual lenders within that sector. The Third Party Lending Report selected 8 of the highest ranking factors to shape the research survey. In addition to this brokers were asked a standard NPS question including:
- Product pricing and policy
- Product range
- Turnaround times
- Overall quality of BDMs (access to BDMs, BDM proactivity and effectiveness in solving any problems).
- Credit assessment staff – access to and ease in dealing/communicating with credit assessment staff.
- Client support – effectiveness in servicing your clients post-settlement.
- Training and education – provision of training, whether product-specific, compliance or other.
- Commission remuneration and structure – simplicity of structure to qualify for the maximum available remuneration and overall amount of commission paid.
“We would like to thank all the brokers who participated in the national survey and look forward to continuing to build stronger partnerships with all of our brokers with the determination to offer the very best products and service unmatched in the market place”. – CEO Peter James